The majority of folks realize that having high blood pressure can lead to very serious medical issues. It is common knowledge that hypertension, if left unattended, can lead to cardio disease, stroke, and kidney problems. The bad thing is there are a lot of things we don’t know about hypertension, such as what causes it. Also a number of the prescription drugs prescribed for high blood pressure have dangerous side effects. If you desire to get your hypertension in check, try these hypertension home remedies.
It is estimated that more than 95% of the people who have hypertension don’t even realize that they are actually in jeopardy. That’s the reason hypertension is often known as the silent killer. There are lots of things you can do that will help you lower your elevated blood pressure.
Of course, if you are under a doctors care and taking prescription medications, talk to your doctor before you decide to make any changes. Although these home remedies are all natural, this does not mean that you can’t have a potentially dangerous interaction with your other medications.
Here are a few options you can try:
1. Use fresh lemon juice, about half a lemon, and add to an 8 ounce glass of water. Drink throughout your day, 2-3 hours apart.
2. Mix 1 tbsp. full of gooseberry juice with a little honey and drink daily just after waking up. Gooseberry will help to keep your blood flowing smoothly.
3. Take a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds and add to a cupful of water and drink daily just after waking up and at night before bed. Doing this for about 25 days can help lower your HBP.
4. Eating fresh papaya daily, before eating anything, has been shown in certain people to help lower bp.
5. And last, but not least, garlic. This may be among the finest known remedies for treating elevated pressure. Plenty of people recommend taking about 1 clove per day and have noticed a substantial decrease in their blood pressure in about three months. You easily can include it in a lot of the foods you prepare.
6. Exercise, particularly those, similar to yoga, that can be relaxing can help lower your bp. The more you exercise the healthier your body will become and depending on the reason behind your elevated pressure this could help reduce your elevated bp by providing you some beneficial relaxation techniques.
If you’re obese the exercises can provide the added benefit of helping you lose weight which will not only aid with the hypertension but which could also help improve, or prevent, lots of other health related issues.
Don’t allow high blood pressure to put your health in peril. With so many potential side effects you should make sure you get, and keep, your hypertension in check, and you don’t need to solely rely on expensive prescription drugs and the different unwanted side effects they come with. Use these simple high blood pressure home remedies for getting this dangerous disease in check once and for all.
By: Abe Bell